Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Talk Money Blog!

I just come across with one excellent site talking about many subjects related to money, its called talkmoneyblog.co.uk. It has many important categories from recession, debt, mortgage to bankruptcy, and many more! This site offers up date information about the categories listed on its site not only that, the solution this site presented to its viewers are fresh and innovative, this is one reason for me to keep returning, to have my own up date for certain issue I need.

In the time of global crisis like we all are facing right now, money saving is one way to survive, people are looking for innovative way out to save money and this site has many articles about money saving tips, one article I recently read was about free cycle where members offer free items to others as long as they pick the items themselves, here the one who no longer need the item no need to waste energy and time to trash the item, in some cases no need to pay expense to trash the item, while other who needs the item no need to buy the related item, what a creative and win-win solution, this is just one money saving tips, this site has more, check out broadband providers that offer free laptops!

Other article I read was about new answer to clear the credit card debts, it is no debt management or individual voluntary arrangement [IVA] or bankruptcy, it is a relatively unknown key to unlocking credit card debt where the service providers will get your credit cards balances cleared legally, very tempting right? Who doesn’t want to find out more! Within my first visit only, I found myself had read and enjoy 4 articles; I found article about the buy to let landlords issue is also very appealing. Interested? Find out more by visiting talkmoneyblog.co.uk!


No comments: